Wednesday 10 February 2016

sending you love CAS

Over the last couple of days I haven't done much any crafting partly as I don't have any birthdays or other events coming up and whenever I have thought about crafting I have found myself staring out the window and not achieving anything.

I decided to go blog hoping to seek inspiration. I found a style I decided after looking through squirrels world blog and also Jen Nelsons a tiny blue butterfly blog I would give CAS a go as I'm not normally very good at it as although I don't like overly fussy cards I'm not good at real clean and simple.

This card uses a penny black stamp which I coloured with promarkers and the hearts with sakura gel pen.I fussy cut it out and stuck it to the card. 

I hand wrote the sentiment.


 The hearts are die cuts and again I coloured the hearts with sakura gel pen, before adhering them to the card.I hand tied two small bows in 1cm wide white satin ribbon and attached these to the tops of the die cuts.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Whimsy -with love


The ABC challenge -B is for ...bows

Star stampz - all about love

Crafty ribbons -animals

Penny black saturday challenge-use red and or a heart

Pink gem challenge - love is in the air

Penny Black and more- anything goes with a stamp and a die cut

Suzy Bees - anything goes twist of sentimental


10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a sweet card - I love all the hearts and that cute kitty! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month, Jo x

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love your cute little kitty and the pretty hearts. Thank you for joining our challenge at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please play with us again!

brenda said...

A really striking Valentines card Julye, many thanks for joining in our February theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Lindsey said...

Eek, this is so cute! Love the sweetly coloured kitty and the dangling hearts. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Bettina L. said...

This is such a cute CAS design. Love the additional hearts too. Thanks for playing at Star Stampz and good luck. Hope to see you back later today for a new challenge. Bettina
DT Member at Star Stampz xx

Shirley said...

A gorgeous CAS card Julye. Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month and good luck in our prize draw.

Shirley

Mojca said...

What this is truly gorgeous! thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

Sue from Oregon said...

This is such a sweet heart filled card!
Thanks for sharing you wonderful red/heart inspiration with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

♥ Sue Kment

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, adorable stamp.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts february challenge and good luck x Susan x

Greta said...

Very sweet card! Looks like you can definitely do CAS! Thanks for joining us at PBSC!