Wednesday 24 February 2016

Springtime shaker

Hi all hope the weather is being kind to you.                                                                                                    I wanted to make a sunshine spring card so used this cute little bee from Art Impressions .
He is coloured with promarkers after being stamped with memento ink.
I added interest to the card by making a shaker card with a pre-cut tri-fold card. I used an x-cut scallop die to frame the appature which I double layered with acetate adding conftti butterflies and flowers between the layers.

The finished card is quite simple but fun  well I think so anyway and it will make a different kind of Easter card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Art Impressions-shake rattle and roll

That's crafty - circles

sweet stampin'-glitter and sparkle

glitter n sparkle - anything goes

craft your passion - always anything goes

crafting from the heart -always anything goes


7 comments:

phillymam37 said...

Wonderful card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge blog!!:)
Hugs Elina DT GNS

Paddington fan said...

What a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week and I do hope you'll visit us again soon, love Jacky x

Debbie said...

Great card and perfect for our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbie X

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a cute shaker card - I love the little bees. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Tracey C - Unicorncrafter said...

Fantastic Card and a great entry into the Glitter n Sparkle Challenge this week. Wishing you lots of luck. Tracey C - DT

ToadilyDiane said...

Cute card! I love the butterflies in the shaker and cute bees.
Have a great day.

Renee Matarese said...

This is really cute! I've never thought to use the bees on their own! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. Renee