Sunday 18 October 2009

One new favourite sketch book and 3 challenges.

Now this is not something I do very often but how could I not, I decided I would start making a note of my favourite sketches from the challenges I enter. I normally sit and ponder as to what layout to use on my cards and usually end up with some thing very simple. Since entering challenges I have  made changes to my style when following the sketches and some I've really liked, so I thought I would start a reference book of my favourites that I can refer back to in the future. I aquired an old note book of my sons that I got sick of picking up to dust his room and he never even noticed it had gone. I didn't like the skateboarder on the front so had a little play and can now enter it into 3 challenges.
The first is Moving Along with the times- they wanted not a card well mines a note book so that counts.
The next is Pollycrafts challenge and they wanted you to use orange,turqoise and chocolate brown, 3 colours I love together so I think I've managed that.
Finally Whimsy Stamps said to 'Get Punchy' so I did and now I have a note book my son wouldn't be seen dead with.

4 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great altered book! Love the fun colors and all the flowers. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy this week! :)

clare said...

what a fab idea hun...love the colours.
thanks for taking part in this weeks MAWTT challenge..good luck and we hope you can join us again Clare DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, WOw what a great idea for a notebook. Well Done Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelx

thread-bare said...

Wow what a brilliant idea. I think I will have to snag that. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT xx Clare x