Friday 16 October 2009

sketch and stash with christmas in october

I was going to put the creative inspirations link on a previous post but I couldn't find the christmas in october challenge hopefully I'll find it this time.

I used the sketch from sketch and stamp challenge #21 and I think the 2 challenges work quite well together.
The sketch and stamp team want you to use something new well I have used my stamp before by stamping images but I don't think I ever actually got around to making anything so I hope that counts and its from Do crafts.

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card and it definitely qualifies even if it's not new!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

cheryl said...

this is gorgoues love the colurs thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week love cheryl xxx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous and oh so cute card Julye.
Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations.
hugs
Tracy
xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous xmas card love the ff image thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Becky said...

So beautiful Julye... love to see FF Christmas cards!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx