Monday 12 October 2009

My little wild life card for Incy Wincy Designs


Over at incy winy designs they have a challenge to make something with a little bit of wildlife, why don't you pop over and see and you could join in the fun too.
I decided my little elephant stamp, well actually it was one that came in a childs animal set that my son had when he was younger and I liberated from his toy chest when we were having a clear out ( one thing that didn't make it to the charity shop or bin), would be just the ticket for a bit of wildlife card.
I used moonglow spritz to colour white card added a strip of brown leather look paper down the centre and stamped and embossed my little elephant onto some black mulberry paper with stardust embossing paper. I them made a tassel to finish off the look.I think it would make a fab mans card, well thats what I'd use it for anyway.

2 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

Wow Julye, this card is AWESOME!! Your attention to detail is amazing!!! I have that elephant stamp too - it was one of my first ones!!! I LOVE this card! GREAT job & thanks so much for playing in the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week!!!
Chris

Heather "Hev" said...

Hi Julye :)

This is a fab card :) I love elephants too!!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge :)