Thursday 15 July 2010

Mother Nature's fairies

I seem to have had this card made for ages and just not got around to posting it, maybe as I'm not overly sure about my flwer, there's something not quite right. Might have to dismantle and start again , will update with a new piccy if I do.

I love this fun Tilda image in suit,it just so epitimises summer bumble bees , butterflies and bugs of all kinds flitting from plant to plant, I always think of them as Mother Natures fairies helping her out around her house. Probably as hubby thinks he has fairies who tidy his mess and washup after he's been cooking.

I decided to have another experiment with another ladder card, I still think I've not quite got the measurement of my folds right but it's not bad, better than the flower.

The sentiment I made up again and printed on the computer.

I would like to enter this for the following challenges:-
By the cute and girly-summer
The craft garden-fairy


Why not enter the challenges over at creative craft challenges and Penny's paper crafty challenges. Our challenges is still running and you still have time to enter.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, Tilda is adorable & I can't see anything wrong with your flower you mad woman lol
hugs Mandy xx

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a fab card, no reason why you doubt yourself!
The way you have coloured the image in is perfect xx

Hannapanna said...

Super sweet card. Love the colours. Tilda looks really cute too. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

Geraldine said...

Tilda looks great dressed as a bee. Your flower is lovely. Anyone who makes a flower from scratch get top marks in my opinion!
Thank you for entering the BTC&G challenge this month.
Geraldine