Tuesday 6 July 2010

Trying to beat my pink nemesis

Many of you will know I am so not a pink girl and struggle with pink cards. Today I set myself a challenge to make a gard that used pink. I have to admit I softened it with some daisies, and the image from sugar nellie was so easy to colour too and not too much pink.

I haven't yet decided what occassion I could use this for but think it would make a fab 1st birthday card for a little girl though I can't think of any I know at the moment.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:-

The sugar bowl-fab sketch layout
Paperplay-for a child or teenager
Creative cottage-summer suprises (my suprise will be if this works!)


I have also decided to experiment and try doing a scheduled post just as I know I'm going to be busy later inthe week and won't get around to making and posting anything and want to break up my little cluster of cards I've made. Not sure if I can link a scheduled blog post so if not appologies to these challenges and please forgive me. I'll put the date it should appear in my link if not and then when you read this it will all make sense or still be as clear as mud.

Here goes and thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeously sweet pink card hun! Super cute image and I love the little daisies. Perfect. Hugs, Squirrel xx