Monday 5 July 2010

Summer birthday's

I like to mess and try new crafty things and one of the first craft things hubby bought me was some silk painting thinks. It's a bit time consuming getting set up streching the silk etc but so theraputic watching the paint travel through the silk fibres, and over far too quickly but I do love the finished effect. Here I have slightly cheated and used a predone gutter(outline). Predone always seems flatter than when you do your own and you don't have to wait for it to dry either.

I know tulips are more a spring flower but the lady I've done this for has a birthday later this month and adores tulips so tulips in summer.

I wish to enter this card for the following challenges:-
Rosie-D's -summer birthday
Every body art-birthday
Pocket full of posies-one for the girls and use flowers

2 comments:

Mervi said...

Beautiful creation, lovely!
Thanks for taking part on my birthday challenge at Rosie D's,
good luck;-))Mervi

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x