Tuesday 6 July 2010

Summer fun at Creative Craft challenges.

Well at the time of me posting this the sun was shining and the sky was blue and filled with fluffy white clouds, hopefully the weather is still as wonderful when , fingers crossed mr Blogger puts my post up to the world when I've asked him to. (providing I work out how to do it).

I have quite a few things planned over the next couple of weeks and envisage not being around much , let alone getting much crafting done , hence the planned post.

My card is made with one of the fab digi images supplied by our sponser this time,over at creative craft challenges ,stitchy bear stamps . I can't wait to see what the rest of the DT have done as we all got one from the selection they sent to do so you could see them all, and then if we had time we did more. I haven't done any others yet but by the time this goes out I may well have snuck in another.

I coloured my image with promarkers and tried to give her a sun tanned look using coral and pastel pink. I added some sakura glaze to her eyes, clear of course and to her hairband clear and sparkly.
The rest of the card I kept pretty clean and simple with just blue clear skies and golden sparkly glitter beach sand. The sentiment I made up and printed on the computer. I decided it would make the perfect birthday card for my neighbours daughter(another neighbour) as Leah loves water and the bikini goes on as soon as the sun comes out and the paddling pool gets filled. Quite amusing really as then the dog attacks it and they spend more time repairing it than playing. The embellishment was in some candy I got from just scraps, thought it just finished it off. Inside I added a flip flop sticker I found in some magazine freebies, I recoloured it with sakuras again to match my colour scheme and just added to the inside.

Thanks for dropping by and please do pop along and join in with our fab summer theme this time , we really do all enjoy looking at your creations and visiting new blogs and making new friends too.

1 comment:

Cara said...

LOL, this is so cute!