Sunday 21 March 2010

A first use of a stamp

I am so sad to say I have had this stamp for ages, and never used it. How sad is that, I bought it as I love the fun element but have never made a card with it and never been able to use it for the house mouse challenge, to the extent that I have lost the habbit of checking the challenge. For some reason I did this morning and just as well as the deadline is this evening. How lucky is that as their challenge theme is a sketch so for the first time I have actually checlked I can play. The sketch I quite like  though my image does seem a bit bigger than in the sketch so it sort of looses the proportions set but hope you can still see the layout design. I have tried to keep it fairly simple as it will be going airmail to my in-laws in Tenerife. I can't get the posting time right. The first time I posted something it took 2 weeks so last time thats how far in advance I posted it, and it got there in 4 days. Think I will try a week this time and keep my fingers crossed.


Allsorts have a spring is in the air challenge theme this time and I think my card sums that up perfectly. The sun is shining and the sky is clear blue at the moment here, the frost actually looks as if the sun is starting to melt it and the frogs have been busy for the last 2 hours , that I could see anyway. Hope you all have a wonderful spring day.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hi there gorgeous card great take on the sketch love the cute image..thanks for joining us at HM&F ..our challs. are 2wkly..so your not late nxt one is Mon 28th..

Hugs Christine xx

Heather said...

Gorgeous card and shame on you never using that absolutely fabulous image. Love your colours and colouring and thanks for playing along with us at HM&F, hope you join us again soon.
hugs Heather xx

Mummylade said...

really pretty. I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

Lisa said...

Very pretty card! I love that image too. Thanks for joining us at the HM&F Challenge!