Thursday 4 March 2010

spoonful of beads with a big bow



This card just says spring to me and I do love the clean and simple style , I am trying to use more flowers and embelishments to improve the look and complxity of my cards but occassionally I slip and go back to my comfort zone.
these little framed image are again form another stampman plate, I got alot of my early stamps from here, and they are one of my 2 favourite flowers dasies, the others being gladioli. I decided to keep it simple but wanted to add a little bit of texture so added a blob of pva to the flower centres and sprinkled with micro glass beads. I then mounted each frame on dark green mulberry paper and just added a big yellow bow.

I would like to enter my card into the YNS challenge , sorry I only have your mermaid stamps and couldn't think how a bow could work on a watery card, hope my bow is big enough.I would also like to enter it into the spoonful of sugar challenge to use beads, hope my micro beads count. 
Two fab challges that really made me think, perhaps thats why i dropped back to my comfort zone but I'm happy with the result anyway. 

2 comments:

cats whiskers said...

This is just perfect dear love it all
Hugs Jacqui x

SemSee said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the colours and that big bow is perfect! Thanks for joining our Hop and 'Big Bow' Challenge over at YNS! Hugs, Sem x