Thursday 4 March 2010

one layer monotone

This card is for a couple of challenges ,I must admit probably like many crafter's I find mens cards quite challenging but oriental stamps work quite well for men and this horse is from a sheet from the stamp man that I bought a couple of years ago. I tried a bit of re-organisation last weekend and found all these stamps filed away and really I had forgotten how useful they are. I decided to spray my base card with some moonglow spritz and embossed the image in copper embossing powder and then paint with bronze moonglow mica pigment powder although that and the tassels I made look more golden than bronze, funny how cameras distort things in a bit of sunshine. 

I am entering this card into the challenge of monotone over at crafty creations.

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so elegant!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)