Monday 17 January 2011

Bugaboos birthday,first challenge

Over at Bugaboo they are having a week long celebration with a challenge each day this week as well as the usual challenge set on saturday. I have to say I love the quirky images and sentiments that they produce but as hubby doesn't like me buying from abroard, which we won't go into and that I am generally a die hard rubber girl and only tend to use digi's when I have to though there might be other rare occassions I only have some of the freebie digi images from bugaboo so don't always have one suitable for their challenge. I decided that of those I already had and had printed I could certainly enter the birthday challenge and will try with some of the others too as there is some fab prizes on offer so why not give it a go yourself.
It did say no combining challenges but I'm presuming that means the challenges they are setting during the week and not with other challenge blogs challenges but I'm sure if I'm wrong they'll put me right, so I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

catch the bug -birthday
Simon says cahllenge-layout
Totally Papercrafts-happy birthday
Prairie Fairy friday-birthdays
There she goes-wet embossing
Die cut dreams-use digi and rubber

13 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card! love the bow! thanks for playing this weeks bugaboo birthday challenge at catch the bug!

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Julye, thanks for joining us hun at dcd, great image, hugs Liz xx

Nikbee said...

A great card. I love the image.

Nikki x

Sue said...

Hi ya
fabulous card, great image fab design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

dragonllew said...

great card love the image

Mandy said...

Hey hun, this is such a cute card Julye, and that is one perfect little bow, love it.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for Domi's sketch challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Joey said...

Hi

great card such a sweet image, thanksforjoining us at tpc

Joey x

debby4000 said...

What a lovely cute card.
luv
Debby

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a cute card, love your layout and the border you've made! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Margreet said...

lovely card....thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!
xxx Margreet

Melissa S. said...

Love this and the punch work is great. Did you combine punches or does this come like this or is it a SVG? Thanks for playing along with us at Bugaboo this week for our Birthday Celebration.

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps ! Your card is so pretty ! Love those colours ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Unknown said...

Fantastic card, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
Chris x