Saturday 29 January 2011

Old Blue eyes

Now my Dad drives my mum mad with his music , well amongst other things but that's love I suppose and he does listen to all sorts including a lot of the up to date stuff but the rat pack are amongst his favourites. He has a birthday coming up and I've had this Kanban pack for ages and thought I'd have another look through it, and when I saw this image I knew it would make a fab birthday card for Dad.

I kept it fairly simple as the topper didn't need anything, I suppose that's the whole point of Kanban's kits and I found a nice simple layout to follow, so without further ado as not much else to say here's my card.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges:-
Tellen's place-make a guy card
Alphabet challenge-M is for men
Pear tree designs-blue

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Julye. How bright and very effective. Love the picture and the shades of blue. Thank you for joining us at Tellens Place and good luck.
Love Sandra x

Joynana said...

Love the wonderful blues of this card. They are sooooo rich. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place. Good luck.

Flutterby Trina said...

lovely card! love the image. Thanks for joining us at PTD, good Luck

hugs

xx

Lou Mac said...

What a great card - I love all of the blues - very deep, and the musical notes around about really tie everything together.

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges!

Lou Mac. xo

Unknown said...

I'm sure your Dad will love this! Its fab.

Thanks very much for joining us over at PTD and hope to see you again next week!

Good luck.

Lou x

Susie said...

Great card, love the rich colours and great use of a fab topper. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

This is striking. Fab shades of blue. Couldn't be any other colour for ol' blue eyes
Thankyou for sharing this at Tellen's Place this week and hope you can join us again next week

Do What You Love said...

Your father is going to love this card. I love the blues and the music notes with Old Blue Eyes in the center. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place this week for our "Male" card challenge. :~)