Thursday 20 January 2011

Licks for kisses

Well this is the other card I sent to my older nephew for tomorrows hug day, hope they like them and that they can spread some hugs too, really ought to get a move on as not sure where the last 2 days have disappeared to and I have several cards in progress for the bugaboo party and the deadline is tomorrow , whats more I've just dicovered I still need to print an image off for one of the challenges , not good news at all. The best laid plans and all, never mind.

This card uses a meljen freebie and I thought my 9 year old, think he's 9 nephew would like it as they have 2 dogs, not little ones like this though. I coloured with Promarkers and added some distressing, though still feel guilty damaging the paper and card. I added a button and some twine, boys I'm informed by hubby and son like it simple on cards so printed sentiment and done.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

RRR-hearts
Marks finest papers-hearts
The stampman-distressing
Crafty purple frog-distressing
Craft your passion-button up
Pixie dust studio-button up
Auds sentiments-love theme
Fresh brewed coffee-love theme or valentine
Simply Create, Alford- colour theme and photo inspiration
Pear tree designs -anything goes

13 comments:

Teresa said...

A cute card JULYE,
Teresa x

Saskia said...

So cute!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges with this LOVELY card!

Saskia :)

Unknown said...

Love your boy card!!...I also wanted to thank you for a nice note in the mail;)...Very pretty and such a treat!...I showed it to my scrapbooking class as an example of stamping:D. Everyone liked it so much...

stay warm...waiting on a blast of snow here tonight! burr!!

xoxo, krista

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very adorable! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

aaawwww too cute!
Thanks for entering over at TCPF & good luck!!!

Becky said...

This is so cute Julye. Thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends.

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. Such a sweet image.

Nikki x

Audrey said...

What an adorable card! I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Susie said...

Fab card, such an adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

sammi said...

Adorable, Julye! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion in our "Button It Up" challenge!

Bonnie Garby said...

Cute card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

ForgedinPaper said...

Great card. I love how you worked the colour combo. Glad you enjoyed the Simply Create challenge. Sonja.

Teri said...

Cuta card hun!
Thank you for playing The Crafty Purple Frog this time - hope you can join us on Thursday for a new challenge.
Hugs,
Teri xx