Thursday 21 July 2011

He's a very friendly lion called Parsley

Wonder how many of you actually know what I'm talking about, shows my age but I used to love watching the Herb garden. Alas my friendly lion isn't green but I think he has similar curly hair on his mane.

I haven't done quilling for ages and had forgotten how frustrating it can be when the quills unroll until you get back into the routine and then it becomes quite therapeutic. I love how paper strips made into circles squashed into other shapes can turn into a 3D picture if you are clever or have a pattern to follow like me and some of the creations that proper quillers do are fantastic.

Anyway not much to say about my card other than it's suppose to be a lion see what you think , is he one big cuddly kitty or what?
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Allways something creative-yellow and one other colour
Alphabet challenge-K is for Kitty
Alota rubber-circles
Creative inspirations-around the world(Africa)

7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

I was more of a Dill The Dog fan myself, lol! Wow hun, that took some patience - it's awesome. Hugs Sxx

Lesley said...

I used to love the Herb Garden! Fab card, love the quilling! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Marie said...

Great work!

Thank for participating in the Alota Challenge!

NGCARDS said...

Oooh this is cute! Thanks for joining in with our theme of Around The World over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog this week! xxx

Karita said...

Wowzers! :) Great card! I love it! :)

Thank you for joining at Creative Inspirations Challenge :)
Hugs,
Karita

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Wicked! Love it! it roars!!!

Thanks for sharing.

hugs julie

Clarissa Schupp said...

It´s so cute.

Thanks for joining us this week at ASC.

Hugs
Andrea