Friday 22 July 2011

Sugar girls shopping book

Two girls and looks one book, this is my shopping list book , well note book I keep as I never have paper when I need to make a note and I like pretty things in my bag. I couldn't decide which sweet sugar nellie stamp to use so I randomly picked 2 images I had stamped and started from there. I used the sugar bowl layout of course but decided on 2 different looks. Hope you like them.






They are both coloured with a mix of sakura glaze pens and promarkers for skin tone and all the bits are scraps and from my stash.The book cost 63p but I think now looks way more expensive.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:-
The sugar bowl-layout optional lace
Papercutz-anything goes
Try it on tuesday-steampunk
for fun challenges-2 different ribbons
Playdate cafe-just a splash of colour(well one cover is)

Just to say too that over the next few weeks I won't be around much so apologies for my absence life is a bit hectic at the mo so many of the posts over the next few weeks will be scheduled and the rest will probably be scarce. I do have some cards still to make for family but these will only get posted if I can find the time, in case I'm not around to pop by here's wishing you all a wonderful summer and I promise I will try and visit your blogs though can't promise I will have time to comment. See you all in a few weeks/months.

7 comments:

shelly said...

cute images julye and cute lil notebooks too. i too never have paper in my purse when needed, think ill go make one of these today :) thanks for sharing this with us at papercutz :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Great idea to decorate some notebooks with your own personal style! Thanks for sharing your creations with us at THe Play Date Cafe this week. :)

Helen Dooley said...

I love these. These are great and they are so much fun to do. Thanks for playing along on For fun.

Fiona said...

Great cover Julye :) Lovely splash of lilac! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

Jaclyn Miller said...

How neat that you covered a notebook. I like that bit of lace down the side. Thank you so much for joining in on the color splash at The Play Date Cafe.

Lilian said...

Very creative takes on the sketch. :)Fab creation! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Jilly said...

As per my experience, this type of sketches are very hard to draw. It is such a fabulous and creative work you done with beautiful colours of background also.
r4