Sunday 17 July 2011

Such a sweetie

Morning all sorry I guess that should actually be afternoon really but welcome to another Sunday challenge at OSAAT.

Wow what a super terrific turnout we had again you all really seem to be loving our challenges at the mo, and what an abundance of inspiration we all get when visiting all your truly fab blogs.

Have to say sorry to those who I don't actually manage to get to comment on as blogger is still being a fickle little bu**er and sometimes he will let me comment and others I get stuck in the sign in loop, some he offers me an name /URL way to sign in others I get zilch opportunity and what gets me most is it can be varied on the same blog so it might be that I can comment on one post and not on another on the same blog! It even happens when I try to comment on my teamies blogs too have to say it is slowly driving me nuts( well a bit more nutty really as I guess I went nuts quite a while ago really).

Right onto the challenge this time round and we have another super theme and bet we should get another barrow full of beautiful entries too as we want to see FLOWERS please lots and lots. I love flowers but get hay fever quite bad so am really looking forward to seeing so many beautiful blooms without the need for antihistamine to stop me sneezing lol.

The DT have pulled out all the stops as per and their blogs really are worth paying a visit too to find out how they put their projects together so please go leave them some love.

Our sponsor is the fab

and she is offering a £10 gift voucher and as she offers free P+P in the UK at least not sure about her overseas P+P policy you get to spend it all on goodies and I can tell you from personal experience she has some fab goodies and excellent delivery turnaround and any problems are sorted very quickly wonderful customer service so well worth winning.

My card I was lucky enough to play with a fab image by Sylvie of Sylvie's stamps  'boy with flowers which you can find here. I thought this would be a wonderful image for a sister's day card for my hubby to send to one of his sister's, for those who like the idea sister's day is the first Sunday in August so this year it falls on the 7th. Just for interest and as I only just found out too after much searching brother's day is celebrated on the Friday following the first new moon after 1st August so this year it falls on September 2nd.

My card I coloured with Promarkers which I seem to have had for ages and kept the colours fairly simple. The papers are some very old magazine freebies . I wrapped ribbon (again I have had for ages) and added some daisy buttons(old again) to finish off. The sentiment is simply a peel-off I know all you die hards will be tut tuting but still which I edges with white sakura pen.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Paper playtime-summer
Kreative stempel freundes-summer
Hooked on crafts-with love
Dream valley-summer
Crafts and me-summertime
Simon says-anything goes
YNS-buttons
Fussy n fancy-summertime
Pollycraft-the great outdoors
The Pixie cottage-sketch /wrap ribbon round
Craft your passion-just for you
SOS-show us your old or new stash-my image is new forgot to say
stamp insanity-summertime through colour
ABC challenge-Y is for yesterday( Aug 2009 B for buttons and Nov 2008 R is for ribbon)
Polkadoodles-long hot summer
MAWTT-favourite things-promarkers, ribbon,turquoise and daisies
Allsorts -free and easy


Quick reminder don't forget you can get yourself in print too see all the details below and more on the One Stitch site.

25 comments:

Nancy said...

I've gotten caught up in that sign-in loop several times when trying to comment on blogs. Frustrating, to say the least!
Your card is super cute, and I love the little boy image!
Thanks for playing along at The Pixie Cottage this week!
Nancy

Josephine said...

Beautiful! Love the image and colours.

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card he is a cutie
love Jan
xx

Wenda said...

Beautiful card.

Hugs Wenda

tootsie said...

What a pretty card! Beautiful! Thank you for enter our Sketch/Wrap it in ribbon challenge over at The Pixie Cottage!

Hugs,
Wendy

AN said...

Oh-miten kaunis kortti!
Kiitos kun tulit mukaan ABC-haasteeseen ja onnea arvontaan
Haleja An

Made by Mandy said...

Blogger is being a complete PIA at times isnt it?

Love your card and the cutie boy with the flowers is a fab image.

Love Mandy xxx

Fleur said...

Such a cute card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Glenda said...

Very pretty! Love the image and colors! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

DesignerDiva said...

Oh that image reminds me of my oldest son when he was little!
Love your daisies Julye and how you have the ribbon

Thanks for sharing it with us and you favourites at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge

Hugs Laurie x

lisbeth said...

love your card, cute image, thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this week

Marjo said...

Oh, he's a cutie patootie for sure!

xoxo Marjo

stampingmarianne said...

Such a cutie!!!

Choccy said...

Such a cute card using gorgeous summerey colours :O)
Choccy xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, love the colours & those daiseys are fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sadilla said...

totally cute, and the image is very pretty...
thanks for joining us at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
hugs
sadia

Renee said...

Such a cute card. Love all the matching daisys...

Cheryl said...

Your card is adorable! I love the daisy embellishments.


Thank you for posting my blog candy in your side bar. Good luck in the draw!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Beautiful card!! I love the texture and colors!! All around terrific card!

Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime!
Cheryl - Paper Playtime DTM

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww so cute! Elaine-xxx-

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing at Crafts and Me this week. Hugs....Mona

Anonymous said...

How darling! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp Challenges!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love those daisy buttons. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley.xx

Lin said...

Love the vibrancy of your colour palette, and those buttons are really cute.

Thanks for joining in with our Yesterday challenge at ABC, and our Summer theme at Dream Valley.

Lin xx

Kelly said...

So cute! Love your work.
Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges!
Kelly