Wednesday 6 July 2011

Let's party

Happy wednesday all and time for the new challenge at Penny's.

This time we have some exciting news as we have a new sponsor and she has some super duper cutie images too. Her name is Annie and her company is Digi my world , check her out here. We also have our other sponsor who also has fab images (spoilt for choice we are)  Some odd girl. Now we are all lucky girls as we got to play with a fab image from both companies and I decided that I would let them party together on one card.
My card is for a friends daughter and that is all I can say as I know they frequent blogland so don't want to risk them knowing it's for them. I decided on a gate fold card with my two cuties with balloons welcoming you to party. The images I coloured with Promarkers and the balloons with sakura glaze pens love how they shine. I of course had to add some glitter(stickles), well what girl doesn't like to wear a bit of glitter and sparkle to a party.



The card base I stamped with some stamps from a see-dee stamp set one of the first sets I got and I used brilliance inks for both the stars and swirls. The sentiment is die cut alphabets letters from one of the few dies I have for my bigshot, really should get some more.



Inside the card I used another stamp not sure of the make as its that old the writing or sticker has disappeared and I kept to a similar colour scheme with the exception of the cake which I made chocolate. So come on lets see how you decide to celebrate your birthday.

Ooops should I say our theme is 'Happy Birthday', join our party can't wait to see your creations.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-
Bling it on-anything goes
Lollipop-anything goes
stamp something -digi
southern girls-childhood memories
Emerald faerie-girly
stamps r us-girly
craft room challenge-
the rubber cafe-birthdays
Timbroscrapmania-birthdays
Bitrthday sundaes-anything goes
Sentimental sundays-anything goes
Dasiy doodles-summer doodles
House of Gilli- lots of sparkle
Cupcake craft challenge-single layer
2 sisters-birthdays


22 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Julye! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Southern Girls. I have blog candy on my blog if you are interested.
Alicia xx
http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Love the gatefold card! So fun! Thank You so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week! If you have not done so already you may want to hop over to my blog, as I am hosting a no strings attached blog candy with several prizes to win! I apologize if I already have sent you this!

Tammy said...

Your gatefold card is adorable!! The two little girls are so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Hugs, Tammy :)

Iulia said...

Lovely card, Julye! So sweet and funny!
Thanks for joining us at Emerald Faerie Garden this fortnight!
Hugs, Iulia

Zoechaos said...

Gosh you have put in a great deal of work on this super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge. XOXO Zoe

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the idea of the two party girls welcoming you to the party.
Nikki x

Maria said...

Gorgeous girly card, and I love how you've stamped the background. Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

Kim B said...

Super cute, love the way you did the girls images and the gatefold. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge. Kim xxx

Kristie W. said...

Super fun card! I'm sure the recipient will love it :) Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Nicoletta said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge:
Hugs
Nicoletta

Esther said...

What a bright happy card and I really like the gatefold design - your friends daughter will love it I'm sure...Thanks for joining our Craft-Room Challenge..Esther xx

Mervi said...

So Happy card, lovely entry to my summer birthday theme at Craft-Room Challenge, thanks, good luck;-))m

lina said...

Your card is very pretty and cheerful! Thanks for joining us at TSM Challenge!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Lovely gatefold card! Super sweet. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week x

Ann English said...

Wow! Beautiful work.
So glad you joined us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Julye, what a fantastic gatefold card. I really love the images. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Mel said...

Fabulous card. Your images are so adorable. Thank you for joining us at House of Gilli.

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a fun card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays! Have fun and I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Basslady said...

this is a real darling-card!

those cute images, the cheerful colours...love it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

BA said...

cute card
thanks for joining us at TSM
xoxo BA

Debs said...

fabby card Julye :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Bling It On and goodluck..hugs Debs x

Zulma said...

Cute card! nice images and colors. TFS with us at Lollipop Crafts.
Zulma DT