Monday 7 December 2009

high Hopes tall card


High hopes have a challenge to make a tall card , something I've not done for a while. I thought  i'd take the opportunity to make a card for my son for when he eventually has his surgery. The sore on his scarline seems to be taking forever healing and seems to have a stubborn scab which doesn't want to budge.



My son doesn't take after me for much but he does have my love of bright colours and turqoise is his favourite so hopefully post operatively this will brighten his spirits.

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

That's bound to cheer him up hun - especially if he's got a red-headed nurse! Gorgeous. I used Johnson's nappy cream on my scar after my leg op, worked really well. Hugs, Squirrel xx

dpkennedy said...

Very cute! What an adorable get well card! Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge!

Trudy Osborn said...

Very cute card!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

So cute!!! Thanks for playing along at High Hopes!

Marlene said...

Your card is adorable. My daughter is a nurse...she'd love that card. Hope your son feels better soon.