Friday 18 December 2009

Purple bling and bows

Hi all hope your all staying cool and becoming organised, and I don't mean cool due to the temperatures either.
I've done my cleaning and made another 2 and a half dozen mince pies, the last lot got eaten rather too quickly for my liking , I can see I might be making more next week. Hubby has been working from home today with the exception of a couple of hours where he had to go out for a meeting so I made the most of my time as he gets stressed when he's trying to work and I'm cleaning. My son feels like he's been on holidays forever as he has had 2 weeks of mock exams and has been on study leave in between them and he has been good and studied, but says because he's been at home alot of the time he feels like he's been on holiday, I can surely agree with that! and now I have another 2 weeks and the first week hubby is at home too, so come christmas day I'll be pulling my hair out as the house will undoubtedly look a tip as neither are good at putting things away. Don't get me wrong I love them both being at home but I like the house to stay tidy and the two just don't happen together, and after 17 years together and me trying to get my hubby to put things away I figure I'm never going to suceed so why waste my breath as I'll end up doing the tidying regardless.


I made another box, so I'm entering it into the promarkers mega challenge as I again coloured it with my fab promarkers and would so love more, more ,more! please!

I am also entering this one into the challenge at lexi's creations which is purple, ribbon and bling and I have all 3 on my little gorjuss girl creation.

Off to make more boxes now whilst I might still get a chance to take my piccies in natural light so I guess I'll have to get a move on. Thanks for stopping by as I know you will all be getting busy .

5 comments:

Lexi said...

oh how adorable!!

thanks for joining in our challenge at Lexi's creations

Hugs Lexi xxx

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, I love your very pretty box - it's superb! I'd never have the patience. Great idea. I gave up worrying about "tidy" years ago, I think of it as a burglar deterrent now, they take one look, think we've already been turned over, and go elsewhere (and you think I'm kidding don't you?!!). Neither of us are tidy people and it was hard enough being tidy for myself, but trying to be tidy for a Toad as well is hard work and I ain't got the energy any more LOL! Before I go, got to ask, are those gems behind your image, or pearlie doodles, or something secret? Looks brilliant. Hugs, Squirrel xx

lalkygirl said...

fab box,love the bling in the background
thanks for joining in at lexis
good luck in the challenge
lalkygirl x x

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations with this lovely work!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Georgie said...

What a beautiful Box
Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations