Monday 21 December 2009

A little birdie told me

My mum and dad are so hard to get gifts for as if they want something they just go and get it and they're not one for nick nacks so are really hard to get gifts for. Mum said in passing that she had to get some more bird food so for christmas I've bought her a sack of bird food so it should keep her feathered friends happy for a while and I know its something she will appreciate. I thought this little gorjuss girl would make the perfect image for the tag and then found that Totally gorjuss have a make a tag theme this time how fab is that!

Kismet as they say!

2 comments:

craftymum said...

So nice to give presents you know people will use. And I'm sure the birds will appreciate it too!!!!
Lovely tag. Thanks for joining us at TG. See you next time and do check out the DT blogs
Love sarah W XXX

Kat said...

This is so sweet and just perfect for the present! Thanks for joining us at TG this week and good luck.

Kat x