Wednesday 6 January 2010

A little thankyou

Always handy to have and when I need one I never have one to hand so now I will have well until I use it but I think I now have a couple in stock.
For the challenge at Totally gorjuss they have a theme of thankyou and my little goth girl just sits so sweetly in the appature of this card.


The layout is from Create 4 fun and with a little adaptation works well on my apature card, well I like it, see what you think.

I'm going to be extra nice to my hubby this evening as sugar nellie have a sale on 10 of their stamps and I would really like some more gorgeous girls and there are 2 in the sale, but that doesn't mean that if hubby says yes they will e the only thying I buy, but don't tell as he is really generous and I don't want him to think I'm taking advantage.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week, good luck.
Barbara
xx

Mu42800 said...

elle est magnifique ta carte
bizzz Mu

Anne-Marije said...

Hi Julye,
What a fab card.
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Michele Spera said...

Hi Julye
Love this little gorjuss girl:-) really cute with the oval back
thank you for joining us at TG this week
Xmichele

Kat said...

Lovely card, the style of it really suits the Gorjuss Girl. Thanks for joining us at TG and hope to see you again.

Kat x

cats whiskers said...

This is just so sweet love the image and the papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Fabiola said...

très jolie, super carte