Saturday 9 January 2010

Sending happy thoughts

This card is for a couple of challenges , I must say I am tending to make cards using a theme from one challenge , a colour scheme from another and then a layout from another, unless of course one challenge has more than one element to it.


The layout for this card is from ISB #16 and thats the reason I used a magnola stamp too, also as the stamp lends itself so well to the layout.

The colour scheme is blue and brown for the challenge at my time to craft #73. I love turquoise so that is my choice of blue but I do love blue and brown together.



 
Your next stamp  #7 has a theme of embossing and though I haven't got alot of embossing on my card my sentiment is embossed and I think it just ties in so well, so I hope its enough for their challenge.

7 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Fun embossed tag and cute card to share. Thanks for playing along with us at YNS Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cherry said...

A lovely card Julie - great colour combo and your Tilda is such a sweetie. Hope you are warm and cosy. HUgs Cherry XXX

Maylee said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at YNS Challenge!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Adorable! I love the blue and brown together. Thanks for joining us at YNS.
Hugs
Karen
xx

danoli said...

Eine tolle Karte und ein süßes Motiv!

Vielen Dank für deine Teinahme an der ISB-Challenge und viel Glück bei der Verlosung.

LG Dana

Iris Wiechmann said...

Great take on the sketch and gorgeous colors! Thanks for playing with us at ISBC.

Hugs,
Iris

Kati said...

It´s a wonderful card in fantastic colors. Thanks for joining ISB and good luck,

Hugs Kati