Sunday 31 January 2010

A quickie red,white and blue

Hi all, this is just a quick post as i am supposedly just upstairs having a shower and getting dressed, not that I'll be missed until my two want something they can't remember where they put it, but still.

This card I made for my son to give to his granddad who's birthday is this week, just hope mum doesn't go on my blog and inadvertantly sho w him before reading the post. Mum and Dad dog sat my brothers dog for the first time last year, she is a westie called Simba and my Dad fell in love. He is absolutely besoted and mum suggested along with my sister in law that they get one, he doesn't want another one he wants Simba. So here's the card for him. He recently got a bit down when my brother was going away for the week , he thought Simba was coming to stay, but my niece was staying home so, so was Simba.I've never known Dad be so soft where a dog is concerned,just so not my Dad.

Anyway my card , I'm entering it into the chalenge over at Sassy Susies#7 which is red,white and blue. The image is unuasually for me a digi ,but off the top of my head I can't remember whose, sorry guys if it's one of yours, if I can find out from my notes I'll edit this post. I thought it makes agreat 3D though, and just adds to an easel card.

4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Absolutely adorable! I love it. Thanks for joining us at Susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Great card, super fun! Thankyou for joining SSC this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Tracy said...

Really cute and lovely. Thanks for joining Susie's Sassy challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is too cute love it
Thanks for joining in this weeks at Susie's Sassy Challenge we hope you will join us again soon
Love Susie xx