Sunday 3 January 2010

A thankyou snowman

Morning all and still we have snow, yesturday it didn't know what it wanted to do but we are fortunate as most of the main roads are clearish just the side roads that are a nightmare but more snow is forcast,but never mind.
My little card also has a snowman on I somehow thought it approriate for the layout and as a thankyou not sure why though. The stamps both happen to be ones I wonon whimsy's advent calender event maybe thats why?? and although the thankyou circle has a butterfly in its centre it was easily diguised by a snowflake brad.


The layout is for the challenge at Stampavie who have the sketch layout and the theme of anything goes so I will be entering my thankyou card.

Magical crafts fortnight challenge also have a thankyou theme and I think I'm still in time for that, can you tell I'm guessing now so again I will enter that challenge if I'm in time. I really will have to get my brain into gear somehow.

The little paper shop have a theme of anything and a colour theme too of navy blue, silver and light blue and other than that anything. Now I know their deadline is nearing as its this afternoon so I am cutting this one close , but as yet haven't missed it so I can say I will enter this one with my jolly snowman. I did emboss the silver mirri card backgound with snowflakes but it doesn't show up very well in the atrifical light but it has snowflakes on , really it does.

Creative inspirations also have a thankyou theme so I can enter that one too.

Stamping around have a theme to use a snowman so as I have my little jolly snowman I can enter their challenge also.

Lily of the Valley are another challenge with a thankyou theme, I'm sure the challenges must all have telepathic links as they quite often all have similar themes , and when time is short from family commitments I think its wonderful as I can enter multiple challenges from one card, though I'm not sure the challenge setters will be thinking its wonderful, but Thankyou all the same.


Paper Makeup have a colour theme of blue and silver or black and silver so I think I will enter my wee snowman into their challenge too as he is predominantly blue and silver.

I think that is plenty for such a sweet little card and its time it was sent on its way. Thankyou for all your co-orsinating challenges and an even bigger thankyou for letting me share all these challenges for my one card , it means I am now nearly up to date well half way there anyway , but thanks you and happy new year once again.

For some reason the challenges at Stampavie #76 and Lily of the Valley #44 seem to have disappeared so I was either dreaming them or the links were added too early so I will have to check them later.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There.

Hehehe such a cute image, love the fibres too, really great card.
Thanks for joining us at MCFC.
Good Luck.,
Hugs Angel

Carol Ann said...

Lovely thank you card Julye and very appropriate for this snowy weather we are having! I like your snowman image he does have a cute smile. Thanks for playing at Magical Crafts.
Carol Ann xx

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely card Julye and yes you are in time. Your snowman image is perfect for this cold weather
Thanks for joining in at MCFC
Hugs Jackie x

Pam Varnell said...

What a cute, precious snowman. Love it. Thanks for playing along with our Little Paper Shop challenge.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant thank you card - such a sweet snowman and love the thank you stamp. Thanks for joining us at MCFC - Shell xx

Allison Rankin said...

Cute and fun...great use of texture!

Lorie said...

What a great card, Julye! Thanks for playing the Stamping Around Challenge!! Good luck!

Hugs,
Lorie

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Julye, love the cute snowman and the torn mulberry is a wonderful addition.

Thanks for joining us over at MCFC and Happy New Year.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Kim said...

Lovely card! Adore the snowflake brad! Thank you for playing along with the Stamping Around challenge!

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Tina said...

What a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps.

Unknown said...

What a cute little guy - and a very cute card! Thanks for playing our challenge! :)

Christi Flores said...

This is the cutest!!!!!!

Ingela said...

Hi!

Such a cute snowman and it´s a lovely thank you-card, great take on the sketch!
Thanks for joining SAM!

Hugs
Ingela x

BA said...

lovely card julye!!
thanks for joining us at stampavie & more
xoxo BA

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
An adorable image and beautiful colors, great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

Marcea said...

What a pretty card. So happy you had chance to play along this week on LOTV. Have a lovely weekend hun
-x-

Valérie Goldenschue said...

what a lovely card, this stamp is adorable

Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More

CraftyC said...

A lovely christmas Thankyou card. Thanks for joining in with the LOTV Challenge
Clairexx