Monday 2 November 2009

A frog for 2 challenges.

I don't have many pennyblack stamps and hadn't realised that this stamp is actually from a penny black set. I had decided I would use it for the penny black challenge and then couldn't decide what embellishments etc to use to complete their challenge so that challenge is back to the deciding stage.


Well this cute little Lord a leapin just screamed green to me which is the theme at ABC and I went even greener by staming onto old magazine pages instead of colouring in so I'm ecologically green too.


I also thought I might enter this cute wee frog into the Stamp something cute and fuzzy challenge as I think he's cute and his cape has fuzzy fur or is that pushing the bounderies a bit,decide for yourselves.

2 comments:

Helen said...

What a fun card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Lisa H. said...

too cute! love the little froggie! thanks for playing with us at stamp something.