Monday 9 November 2009

Suprise day

This morning I initially got excited as part of my prize from day 3 of world cardmaking day arrived, but I had to part with the best part of £24 to recieve it as it was subject to customs duty as the value was over £36, so that took the shine off recieving it a bit. There are quite alot of stamps from the Darkroom in Aus in it and I'm sure I'll enjoy using them but you know what I mean it just was a bit of a shock as I didn't expect to have to pay to recieve a prize. You live and learn I suppose.

I then set about my housework with the promise to myself that I could go on the YNS blog hop after it was done sad life I lead I know but I'm taking mum out tommorrow for a coffee and wander around Dobbies to look at all the new sparkly christmas decorations . They had some lovely ones last year really different and I hope I'm not going to be disappointed. Mum wants to buy some christmas bits for when my brother and family come up mid December so they can have a mini Christmas and Dobbies have some nice bits and pieces.

Well my second suprise was to find I got a top 3 award from Whimsy Stamp challenges for my card for Jamie, so that was a nice suprise.

I then decided while I have 5 minutes to tidy up my blog page a bit and check the candy list etc and to my delight I've won the candy from Tracy at Blueberry barn. Is it too late for the day to get better or should I accept thats my 3 and not hope for more. I'll settle for these more would be nice though but wouldn't want to be greedy.No cards to post as yet maybe later , thanks for sharing in my happiness.

No comments: