Sunday 1 November 2009

Special card with numbers for creative inspirations #19


Cutting it close again but I did make the card  week last friday before we went away for the week and I managed to take the piccy before I gave it to mum for her friend's birthday. The remit she gave me wqas a 70th birthday card for a female friend who goes rambling and she would like those 3d hikers she had on another card I made for her several months ago. It took me a while to work out  quite what to do and then I saw on my son's homework board -  geography and that made me think of maps and hey presto an idea. I'm not sure it worked out quite as I envisioned but mum was pleased with it and my son was no help when he came home from school when I tried asking if I had all the symbols on the OS map correct he just said think so and carried on with his facebook chat. I thought my putting the 70 on the contour line was clever but doubt anyone else will even notice. Anyway I did plan on using this card for the challenge at Creative Inspirations but thought I would have missed the deadline with having a holiday but its 10 am this morning so here I am at 7:30 posting my card.

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh loveing this great image thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week love cheryl xxxxxxx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card your mums friend will love it.
Thanks for joining us over at creative inspirations.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Julye!

This is Priscilla from the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog. I see where you posted that you were sending me your information so that we could get your prize on it's way to you but I'm pretty sure I never received it unless I forwarded it on to the sponsor, you received your prize and e-mailed to let me know you got it. Once I hear back from our winners that's when I delete the e-mail with all their contact information from my INBOX.

If you haven't received your prize yet, could you PLEASE send me another e-mail with your information in it so I can ensure you receive what you worked so hard to win?

I'm usually much more on top of things but have recently gotten way behind due to my treatments. I'm so sorry and am definitely not trying to make up excuses...just want to explain that this confusion is all my fault.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience!

My e-mail address is misscill@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

Hugs,
Priscilla

LOUISE said...

Fab card Julye, love the drawn map in the background. Thanks so much for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge. Louise x

Jane said...

Love this card Julye!

I am so sorry..by the time I remembered to come on and leave you a message about your holiday you were away! Did you have a good time?
Jane
x