Sunday 29 November 2009

Winter fun

This card uses one of the digi images from Magic in the air,lasts weeks I think and as I seem to be doing lately I missed the deadline but never mind. I've made this card for my mum to give to one of her grandson's  not sure which she'll decide to give it to, one's 8 and the other is 5 and I think it would be suitable for either, so with that in mind I am going to enter it into the challenge over at cute card thursday who have a snips and snails theme , card for a young boy.

Crafty creations wanted you to make some cracked glass, I think my penguin might take an early dip as the ice he's skating on is cracked or maybe it just looks like that from all the scratches his ice skates have made.

The layout is from cute card sunday, I don't think i've missed the deadline but you never know, but I like the layout anyway and thought it went well with my image and papers.

Bee-crafty I keep missing entering this challenge as i'm not everso into digi images, i can see all the benifits and one or two I really like but I'm still a die hard for my little rubber stamps, I'm not even into printing out papers on the computer yet photos I love messing with, funny really. Any way Bee crafty wanted you to use a digi image and add some sparkle, not sure if I've made the deadline but at least this time I got as far as making the card.

Crafty sentiments has a theme of  using 2 different patterned papers   so I can enter this card for their challenge as well as the challenge of Touchy feely at Kraftin Kimme challenge as my penguins hat had touchy feely brim and pompom and the ice is a different texture too.

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Funny card!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty creations!!

Saskia :)

Bee said...

Lovely winter card with great added sparkle. Glad you've had a go with digi, one of the main advantages of digi is that you can resize the image to suit your design, so I hope you'll keep testing the waters with digi images as you've made a great job with this one. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty challenge :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge with us!
smiles,Deena