Wednesday 25 November 2009

Missed deadline...

...once again, this time by 2 hours well for one of the challenges I was entering this card into. It was to be my entry at Quixotic challenge of red and kraft and if not kraft brown cardstock which is what mine was, but never mind it got my brother in laws birthday card made and getting my son's zimmer frame repaired was first priority. The lovely kind people at Clark and Partners repaired his frame by fitting a new screw for the vast some of £1 in the charity box, so kind of them as when the lady said they may charge me alot as it would be a service job I was already for having to fork out for a new walking frame, but I didn't need to.

The card I made followed the layout at Crazy 4 challenges # 12 unless I've missed that deadline too, until I go to their site I don't know but whats meant to be. I'm afraid yesturdays events have sort of confused my whole week as the taxi that normally takes my sonto school had booked other jobs for today expecting him to be in hospital so I had to take him this morning and am picking him up tonight, but they do tell me they are ok for the rest of the week.Any way my card and thankyou for listening to my ramblings.

No comments: