Monday 2 November 2009

Stampin for the weekend

Well this morning I'm a little out of sorts and can't seem to get going,probably due to me managing to throw myself down 11 stairs yesturday afternoon and my left foot being very bruised and sore,along with both my elbows, but thankfully that is the extent of my injuries and it could have been far worse. Needless to say the offending  bedroom slippers I was wearing that caused me to slip are going in the bin and I will now only buy slippers with proper gripping soles. Well enough of my wingeing and onto more important things.


Stampin for the weekend have a theme with a difference, to take inspiration from the title of one of 3 80's songs and use the colours of orange,purple and blue, why not pop over and see how you get inspired. I went for girls just wanna have fun as the card is for my mum to give to my niece and I can see Laura laid watching TV eating chocolates,and its so unfair as she is as skinny as they come.

You can't tell from the piccy but the peeloffs are actually black and not silver as they look, probably my kitchen lights doing odd stuff.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh gosh Julye, sounds like you've had quite an ordeal, I hope your wounds are recovery and the bruising is healing, poor you.

I love this RR image, perfect card for this weeks SFTW challenge, I'm sure your neice will love it. Thank you for playing along, good luck and you take care going down those stairs. xx vicki xx

Di said...

Fabulous i love these images and i'm sure your granddaughter will love this!

Thanks for joining SFTW this week.

DI .xxxx

Nancy said...

What a fabulous card, Julye:O) Love the great image, and the DP's are brilliant.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Gunn (Merete) said...

Great card. Love this image and how you put it on this card.
Thanks for joining SFTW. Have fun.
Gunn :-D

crafty amy said...

Brilliant card the colours are perfect :D I hope you are feeling better and are not too bruised.
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Vanja said...

Gorgeoous card! The image is just fabulous and fantastically coloured.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
Vanja