Wednesday 11 November 2009

I can play in the sugar bowl now

Now I have a couple of gorjuss girls I can go play in the sugar bowl at sugar nellie where hopefully some of the expertese that create all those beautiful cards might get splashed on me. The theme this challenge is thankfulness and I am very thankful that Elaine was selling some of her old stamps as my hubby won't let me buy anything with paypal so I was unable to get any of these stamps from funkykits.


Well I hope my card is nearing the standard ,I was a little daunted by the sketch but once I'd sorted which papers went with the colours I'd useed to colour my gorjuss girl it just seemed easy. Let me know and if you have any pointers please feel free all advice greatfully recieved.

1 comment:

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

I think it's a lovely card.I like the colour combination. Two of my favourite colours together.

Happy crafting. I am looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

Julie